Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How can I change the table schema?

I have perform merge replication in the SQL server with access database,
however I would like to change the database schema in the SQL server. How
can I do that? e.g. such as adding a field in the table or changing the data
type of the column field.
Thank you
Regards
Jabba
use sp_repladdcolumn or sp_repldropcolumn. You can also right click on your
publication, select publication properties, go to Fitler Columns and add
your columns there.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a book on SQL Server replication?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Jabba" <Jabba@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C10B986C-F38D-4360-B945-11184633AD78@.microsoft.com...
> I have perform merge replication in the SQL server with access database,
> however I would like to change the database schema in the SQL server. How
> can I do that? e.g. such as adding a field in the table or changing the
data
> type of the column field.
> Thank you
>
> Regards
> Jabba

No comments:

Post a Comment