Wednesday, March 28, 2012

how can I change the owner of an sp_

Hello,
I have a couple of sp_ that a user created now the have the domain\user
as the owner but no one else can run them. Can I set the owner of these sp_
to the dbo? How can I accomplish that on 20 sp's? Thanks in advance.
JakeLook up sp_changeobjectowner in BOL.
"Jake" <rondican@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OYYaA1usEHA.1604@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> I have a couple of sp_ that a user created now the have the
domain\user
> as the owner but no one else can run them. Can I set the owner of these
sp_
> to the dbo? How can I accomplish that on 20 sp's? Thanks in advance.
> Jake
>|||Adam,
Thanks for the info.
Jake
"Adam Machanic" <amachanic@.hotmail._removetoemail_.com> wrote in message
news:OkIVw6usEHA.2960@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Look up sp_changeobjectowner in BOL.
>
> "Jake" <rondican@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:OYYaA1usEHA.1604@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> domain\user
> sp_
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment