Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How can I change the Subreport dynamically.

How can I change the Subreport dynamically. i.e at design time I have
mentioned a name for subreport but I need to change the subreport based on
one of the field value in my main report. How can I achive this'
--
vvOn Nov 19, 3:26 am, Xinxu <prajithpra...@.hotmail.com> wrote:
> How can I change the Subreport dynamically. i.e at design time I have
> mentioned a name for subreport but I need to change the subreport based on
> one of the field value in my main report. How can I achive this'
> --
> vv
You can either try using drill through instead of a subreport and use
an expression based on a field in the main report -or- create the
report programmatically based on some specific data, which would be
more work but allow for more flexibility. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment