Friday, March 30, 2012

How can i configure sql server2000 with vb.net2003

Hi

I got an exe file of an application with program debug database.

Once i am running that program it is giving an error.

Can anyone suggest me how to configure SQL server2000 database with this application.

I have installed client tool of SQL server2000 on my system.

I am very new in MS platform.

................................................................................................................................

The error is like this

it is showing this error

System.Data.Sql.Client.qlException: SQL server does not exist or access denied.
at DataAccess.DataAccess.ExecuteInsertUpdateDeleteQuery(String prsConnString, String StoredProcName,sqlParameter[]parameterLost)

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're trying to do, but if you want to set up replication using Enterprise Manager (are these the tools you're referring to?) then you should start by reading Replication topic in Books Online.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment