Friday, March 30, 2012

How can I control the user to SQL Server?

Hi,
I want to control on SQL Server 2000 users. I use C# language. My scenario
that have SQL Server 2000 on my user "CIMBOM". How can i write code there
user for control username and password. May be prepared sql function?
i hope explain my problem :)
too thanks...Hi
If you check out the topic "How to allow access by granting permissions" in
Books online it may help you to understand the how different logins can have
different access level.
Also you may want to look at the IS_MEMBER function or the other "Security
Functions" available if you need to control access to specific data within a
given table.
John
"Gürol Ayanlar" wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to control on SQL Server 2000 users. I use C# language. My scenario
> that have SQL Server 2000 on my user "CIMBOM". How can i write code there
> user for control username and password. May be prepared sql function?
> i hope explain my problem :)
> too thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment