Friday, March 30, 2012

How can I configure Report Manager to always show in full screen.

Hi,
I am trying to have the report manager render the report always in full
screen (full screen/Restore Down toggle). I mean have the toggle to always
collapse and not show Home/folders and view/properties/subscriptions tabs.
Thanks,
SamSam,
Take a look at the MSDN article that discusses "URL Access". Report manager
is going to show you the "folder view" as well as parameter list.
--
Regards,
Tim Ellison, MCP
Ironworks Consulting, LLC
(m) 804.405.4874
"Sam" <Sam@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7058B081-02D6-496F-9F5F-D2F7F735F3F7@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I am trying to have the report manager render the report always in full
> screen (full screen/Restore Down toggle). I mean have the toggle to always
> collapse and not show Home/folders and view/properties/subscriptions tabs.
> Thanks,
> Samsql

No comments:

Post a Comment