Friday, February 24, 2012

Hotfix fixed my SQL Server

I have the same problem. Did you get a fix?
Thanks!
~ Troy

>--Original Message--
>I've applied "Hotfix 8.00.0859", which I downloaded from
the Microsoft site,
>and now I get the "Invalid cursor state" error described
here
>http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831997
>The article says there is another hotfix that fixes what
the previous hotfix
>screwed up, and one should contact "Microsoft Product
Support Services" to
>get the new hotfix, and give a hyperlink to support where
you can pay to
>call MS, etc, which I don't really intend to do.
>Anyone knows of a better way to get this new hotfix, have
a link to it
>maybe? I've downloaded the previous one, don't understand
why this one is so
>special.
>Thanks.
>
>.
>> I have the same problem. Did you get a fix?
Did you read the rest of the thread you replied to?|||The direct link to the fix that fixed it for me (thanks to Aaron) is
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=838166
"Troy Anderson" <tanderso@.sonoma-county.org> wrote in message
news:322801c46385$3df4f380$3a01280a@.phx.gbl...[vbcol=seagreen]
> I have the same problem. Did you get a fix?
> Thanks!
> ~ Troy
>
> the Microsoft site,
> here
> the previous hotfix
> Support Services" to
> you can pay to
> a link to it
> why this one is so

No comments:

Post a Comment